This morning I decided the flatness of the sides and the bridge rendered the quilt ineffective. So, back to the drawing board. I worked on the lightness:darkness ratio, (known as color value), on the bridge. I didn’t even tackle the sides of the river though I did remove them…  So here is the current rendition. Sometimes if you take a break from a project, you may realize you do not like parts of it. You can always shift things around and rework them. Don’t give up. Look at the next iteration as a lesson learned. I say this as much for myself as for anyone who may be reading this blog.

Advertisements